Can you help police find these six people who have gone missing in Norfolk?
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk Constabulary is currently appealing for help to find six people in the county who have been reported missing, some of them for a number of years.
Nigel, from Clacton, was last seen at 9.30am on Tuesday 4 April 2017, walking southbound through Dickleburgh towards Ipswich.
He is described as being white, 5ft 11 tall, of a large build and has short hair. He was wearing dark coloured trousers with a lighter coloured long sleeved shirt.
You may also want to watch:
Luke was reported missing from the Great Yarmouth area on May 16 2012, but was last seen by a friend on May 13 2012.
He is described as white, 5ft 8in, of slim build with short dark brown hair. He wears rosary beads and crucifixes and regularly visits churches.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 3 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 4 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 5 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 6 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 7 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 8 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
She was last seen at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital on January 30 2010. She had just given birth to a baby girl and told medics that she would return to the hospital once she had gathered some possessions.
She was described as white, with a round face and short dark hair and had a good grasp of the English language and had connections with friends in the Lakenham and Tuckswood area of Norwich.
Stephen, of Gateley Gardens in Norwich, was last seen on June 20 2013 and has not been heard from since.
Stephen is described as white, around 5ft 10in tall, of slim build, with short mousey coloured hair.
Klodjan, of Aylsham Road in Norwich was last seen on April 16 2014. He made contact a week later but has not been heard from since.
Originally from Albania, he is described as white, around 6ft tall, of slender to medium build with short brown hair and is usually clean shaven. He is often known to wear tracksuit bottoms or jeans and a t-shirt.
He was last seen at his home address in Barnard Close, Gorleston, at around 3pm on December 17 2014. The last sighting of him was in the McColls shop in Lowestoft Road, Gorleston, at 6pm on the same day.
He is described as black, around 5ft 8in tall, of skinny build, with short black hair.