Meghan Markle will be at Sandringham for Christmas
- Credit: PA
Meghan Markle will join the Queen and other senior members of the royal family for Christmas at Sandringham, Kensington Palace has confirmed.
Ms Markle and fiance Prince Harry will be seen in public with other royals when they attend the traditional Christmas Day church service on the Queen's private estate in Norfolk.
The couple got engaged on November 27 and a few days later a proud Harry introduced his bride-to-be to the nation during a series of official events in Nottingham.
Buckingham Palace has said the Queen and other members of the royal family will join the congregation for the morning service at St Mary Magdalene Church on December 25.
A Kensington Palace spokesman said: 'You can expect to see the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry and Ms Markle at Sandringham on Christmas Day.'
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 3 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 4 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 5 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 6 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 9 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 10 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms