Mattishall Primary School’s Got Talent
- Credit: Mattishall Primary
Mattishall Primary has held their annual talent show with everyone from speed stackers to baton twirlers taking part.
All children from Year 1 to Year 6 are invited to audition.
This year there were 34 applicants; singers, dancers, gymnasts, musicians, speed stackers, a baton twirler and some martial arts routines displayed.
The Talent Show final was watched by the whole school and was independently judged by the kitchen staff, Jo, Kym and Tracy and a governor, David.
The winner was Anitta from Year 4 who sang a song in her first language, Malayalam. The song was 'Minungum Minnaminunge'.
You may also want to watch:
In second place was Savanah from Year 4 who wrote and performed a song in support of her brother who is very poorly.
In joint third place was 'Scooter Kid' Bradley who performed some tricks and our returning winners from last year Brooke from Year 4 and Olivia from Year 5 singing and performing, Alone in the Universe.
- 1 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 2 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 3 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 4 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 5 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 6 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 7 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 8 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 9 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature