Marham Village Pre-school celebrates 45th anniversary
- Credit: Archant
Marham Village Pre-school has celebrated its 45th anniversary this month with an event which was well attended by the local community.
The celebrations included a tea and cakes afternoon and open day which was open to the whole community and included visits from past, present and future preschoolers.
Photographs from the last 45 years were on show and Mrs Joan Smart, who has been President of the pre-school for many years, managed to catch up with ex-pupils and met current Chairman Mr Allen Rose-Land as well as new staff members for the first time.
Marham Village Pre-School are open during term time from 8.30am till 3.00pm daily and have places available for 2-4 year olds and offer 2 year olds funding, subject to eligibility.
They can also offer 15 hours funding for 3 and 4 year olds and 30 hours funding for 3 and 4 year olds with eligible working parents.
You may also want to watch:
For more information telephone 07950 753877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'