Marham Village Pre-school celebrates 45th anniversary
- Credit: Archant
Marham Village Pre-school has celebrated its 45th anniversary this month with an event which was well attended by the local community.
The celebrations included a tea and cakes afternoon and open day which was open to the whole community and included visits from past, present and future preschoolers.
Photographs from the last 45 years were on show and Mrs Joan Smart, who has been President of the pre-school for many years, managed to catch up with ex-pupils and met current Chairman Mr Allen Rose-Land as well as new staff members for the first time.
Marham Village Pre-School are open during term time from 8.30am till 3.00pm daily and have places available for 2-4 year olds and offer 2 year olds funding, subject to eligibility.
They can also offer 15 hours funding for 3 and 4 year olds and 30 hours funding for 3 and 4 year olds with eligible working parents.
For more information telephone 07950 753877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 2 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 3 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 4 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 5 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 6 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 7 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 8 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 9 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes
- 10 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000