Map: Where and when you can see historic steam locomotive Union of South Africa in Norfolk today
- Credit: Archant
An historic steam locomotive will be making its way through Norfolk on Thursday and we want to see your photos and videos of its journey.
The 60009 Union of South Africa, built in 1937, will be pulling out of Norwich station at 8.05am before making its way to York via Wymondham, Attleborough, Thetford, Brandon, March and Peterborough.
The 'York Yuletide Express' will then pass through Grantham, Newark and Retford before stopping at Doncaster for the steam locomotive to take on water and making a fast run along the East Coast Main Line to York.
• Please send your photos and videos of the train's journey through Norfolk to email@example.com
The times and locations of the steam engine's journey through our region can be found in the map below.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 3 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 4 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 5 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 6 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 7 'Fantastic to have people back' - Tea room reopens on Broads
- 8 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 9 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 10 Former Norwich City coach moves on again - after just three months