Man with “multiple” stab wounds treated in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: PA
A man is receiving treatment in hospital for 'multiple wounds' after a suspected stabbing in Great Yarmouth.
Earlier in the afternoon, several police units were sent to the scene near Camden Road and Blackfriars Road in the south of the town.
The East of England Ambulance Service received a call at 1.47pm to reports of an incident.
The ambulance team treated a male patient for multiple wounds.
They sent an ambulance and an ambulance officer and he was taken by ambulance to the James Paget Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
A forensic van was parked outside of a home in Trinity Place still at about 4.30pm.
A police spokesman said they will release more information in the morning.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 7 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 8 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 9 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 10 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm