Man with “multiple” stab wounds treated in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: PA
A man is receiving treatment in hospital for 'multiple wounds' after a suspected stabbing in Great Yarmouth.
Earlier in the afternoon, several police units were sent to the scene near Camden Road and Blackfriars Road in the south of the town.
The East of England Ambulance Service received a call at 1.47pm to reports of an incident.
The ambulance team treated a male patient for multiple wounds.
They sent an ambulance and an ambulance officer and he was taken by ambulance to the James Paget Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
A forensic van was parked outside of a home in Trinity Place still at about 4.30pm.
A police spokesman said they will release more information in the morning.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country