Man taken to hospital following gas leak in Bradwell

Firefighters were called to a crash at Guist. Photo: Denise Bradley

Firefighters were called to a crash at Guist. Photo: Denise Bradley - Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017

A man has been taken to hospital after a gas leak at his property in Bradwell.

Norfolk Police said they were called to a house on Curlew Way at 11.16am this morning after a suspected carbon monoxide leak from a boiler.

Fire and rescue services from Gorleston and Great Yarmouth attended the incident and shut off gas and electricity supplies to make the scene safe.

A spokesperson for Norfolk Police said the man has been taken to James Paget University Hospital as a precaution.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter