Man taken to hospital following south Norfolk motorcycle crash
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 50s was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital this morning following a motorcycle accident.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance was also called to the scene of the crash in Tharston at 9.30am.
The air ambulance team assessed the patient on scene before leaving him in the care of paramedics, who transported him to hospital in the land ambulance.
His condition is described as stable.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 3 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 4 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 5 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 6 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 7 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 10 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month