Man taken to hospital following road collision in Oulton Broad
- Credit: IAN BURT
A man has suffered ankle injuries following a two vehicle road collision in Oulton Broad.
The man, who is believed top be in his 20's, has been taken to hospital with what is thought to be a fractured ankle after the collision at Fir Lane, in Oulton Broad, today.
Police were called at 8.42am this morning to reports of a collision between a Honda motorbike and a Renault Scenic car.
An ambulance from the East of England Ambulance Service attended the scene to treat the patient his injuries before taking him to the James Paget University Hospital for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
MORE TO FOLLOW
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home
- 8 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 9 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones