Man taken to hospital following road collision in Oulton Broad
- Credit: IAN BURT
A man has suffered ankle injuries following a two vehicle road collision in Oulton Broad.
The man, who is believed top be in his 20's, has been taken to hospital with what is thought to be a fractured ankle after the collision at Fir Lane, in Oulton Broad, today.
Police were called at 8.42am this morning to reports of a collision between a Honda motorbike and a Renault Scenic car.
An ambulance from the East of England Ambulance Service attended the scene to treat the patient his injuries before taking him to the James Paget University Hospital for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
MORE TO FOLLOW
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 7 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 8 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 9 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 10 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm