Man taken to hospital following collision between two vehicles in Tibenham, near Long Stratton
- Credit: Archant 2013
A man has been taken to hospital after a collision between two vehicles in Tibenham, near Long Stratton, this morning.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue were called to Cherry Tree Road at 7.38am.
Crews from Attleborough and Diss attended the scene and released one person who was trapped.
An ambulance crew also attended and treated a man for back pain and minor injuries.
He was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 6 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 7 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 8 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 9 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 10 Significant damage to church after metal stolen from roof