Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after crash with wooden telegraph pole
- Credit: Archant
A man has been taken to hospital with serious injuries after his car crashed with a wooden telegraph pole.
The collision happened on the B1108 at Barnham Broom, in mid Norfolk, near to the junction with Barnham Broom Road at around 8.30pm on Friday May 17.
A Toyota Avensis was travelling towards Watton when it left the road and collided with a wooden telegraph pole, before coming to rest on its side.
The driver, man in his 50s, was taken to hospital with serious injuries.
Officers from Norfolk Constabulary are appealing for witnesses to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
- If you have any information or anyone who may have seen the collision, or the vehicle prior to the incident, is asked to contact PC Andrew Lincoln on the non-emergency police number on 101.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 4 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 5 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 6 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 7 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 8 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 9 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 10 Owners of popular street food van open café bistro in Norwich