Man taken to hospital after crash between two cyclists in Thorpe St Andrew
- Credit: Archant
A cyclist was taken to hospital on Thursday afternoon following a collision with another cyclist on St Williams Way in Thorpe St Andrew.
The East of England Ambulance Service were called to the scene at 3.37pm and sent a community first responder and an ambulance crew.
A teenager was treated for shock and a man, in his 70s, was treated for neck pain and it is believed that he was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.
Police closed the road in both directions on the approach to the Heartsease roundabout, causing long queues in the area.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 7 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 8 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C