Man taken to hospital after crash between two cyclists in Thorpe St Andrew
- Credit: Archant
A cyclist was taken to hospital on Thursday afternoon following a collision with another cyclist on St Williams Way in Thorpe St Andrew.
The East of England Ambulance Service were called to the scene at 3.37pm and sent a community first responder and an ambulance crew.
A teenager was treated for shock and a man, in his 70s, was treated for neck pain and it is believed that he was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.
Police closed the road in both directions on the approach to the Heartsease roundabout, causing long queues in the area.
- 1 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 2 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 3 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 4 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 5 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 6 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 7 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 8 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 9 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 10 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row