Man suffers broken jaw after attack in Thetford
- Credit: IAN BURT
A man suffered a broken jaw after being punched in the face several times in an attack in Thetford.
The man was walking down King Street between 1.30am and 145am on Saturday when he was approached by two men, according to a police spokesman.
One of the men knocked food from the victim's hand and then punched him in the face several times, breaking his jaw.
Detectives from Thetford CID are now appealing for witnesses to the assault.
DC Gill Lacey would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the assault or has information regarding it. DC Lacey can be contacted on 101 or alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 5 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 6 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 7 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 8 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 9 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast