Man suffers broken arm after lorry tips over in Norfolk village
- Credit: Colin Finch
A lorry driver suffered a 'badly' broken arm when his vehicle tipped over in Swannington.
The vehicle was found on its side shortly after 10am today on Swan Close.
The male driver was unable to get out of the vehicle by himself due to his injuries.
An ambulance service spokesman said: 'The driver suffered a badly broken right arm and because of his injuries he was trapped inside.'
Paramedics assisted in removing him from the vehicle and he was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital in a stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
His injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Landlady warns community pubs are being 'crucified' by new measures
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 5 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 6 Water outages hit homes across city
- 7 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 8 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 9 People released from car after crash closes road
- 10 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140