Man’s eleven-hour ordeal trapped in machinery in Shipdham
A 60-year-old man has suffered 'traumatic injuries' after spending 11 hours with his arm trapped in machinery in Shipdham, near Dereham.
Ambulance crews were called out to a field near Church Lane at about 2.15am this morning (Saturday).
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance service said the man had already managed to break free of the machinery before they were called.
He had been trapped there since 3pm yesterday (Friday).
The spokesman said the man had suffered 'traumatic injuries to his arm, including twisting and exposed bone'.
You may also want to watch:
He was treated at the scene before being taken by ambulance to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
•Do you know the man involved? Contact Victoria Leggett on 01362 854703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 5 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 9 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 10 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze