Man’s body found lying on A47 at Colney in early hours of Saturday morning
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Police have launched an investigation after the discovery of a man's body on the A47 at Colney.
Officers were called shortly after 3am on Saturday to a report of a man lying on the eastbound carriageway.
Ambulance staff attended and the man, believed to be in his 50s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The body was found close to the B1108 flyover/bridge and A47 and the B1108 sections close to Colney were closed while investigations took place.
The roads were reopened at around 7am.
A woman's body was found on Wednesday in a ditch in Attleborough.
You may also want to watch:
•Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Constabulary on 101.
- 1 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 2 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 3 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 4 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 5 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 6 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 7 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 8 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 9 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 10 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham