Man reported for drug driving after head on crash in Gorleston
- Credit: Archant
A 21-year-old has been reported for drug driving after a head on car crash.
Two men were taken to hospital, one with serious injuries, after a serious collision in Gorleston.
The ambulance service was called to Beccles Road in Gorleston, near the A47 flyover, at 5.49pm on Monday evening.
MORE: Two men taken to hospital after head on collisionOne man was taken to hospital with what police said were serious head injuries and another suffered from chest injuries.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said a 21-year-old man was reported to the police for driving under the influence of drugs and will be dealt with by the Traffic Justice Unit.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to hospital to be treated for his injuries and was later tested by officers for drugs.
The ambulance service sent two crews who also treated the occupant of the other car, a man in his 40s.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 5 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 6 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 7 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 8 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 9 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 10 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
The two cars involved were a silver VW Passat and a red Vauxhall Vectra.