Man reported for drug driving after head on crash in Gorleston
- Credit: Archant
A 21-year-old has been reported for drug driving after a head on car crash.
Two men were taken to hospital, one with serious injuries, after a serious collision in Gorleston.
The ambulance service was called to Beccles Road in Gorleston, near the A47 flyover, at 5.49pm on Monday evening.
MORE: Two men taken to hospital after head on collisionOne man was taken to hospital with what police said were serious head injuries and another suffered from chest injuries.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said a 21-year-old man was reported to the police for driving under the influence of drugs and will be dealt with by the Traffic Justice Unit.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to hospital to be treated for his injuries and was later tested by officers for drugs.
The ambulance service sent two crews who also treated the occupant of the other car, a man in his 40s.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 7 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 10 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
The two cars involved were a silver VW Passat and a red Vauxhall Vectra.