Man remains in hospital following two-vehicle collision in Barnby
- Credit: Archant
A man remains in hospital this morning with serious head injuries following a two-vehicle collision in Barnby yesterday evening.
A green Peugeot and a silver Honda collided on the A146 at about 5.45pm, causing the road to be blocked in both directions.
Fire and ambulance crews both attended the scene and the driver of the Peugeot was taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, where he remains today.
The driver of the Honda was also taken to hospital to be checked over but has no serious injuries.
Police are appealing for anyone who witnessed the collision to contact the Roads Policing Unit on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 7 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 8 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 9 Norfolk and Waveney's 30 under 30 - from world-beating athletes to business owners
- 10 Rescuers resume search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith