Man racially abused in Diss
A man was subjected to racial abuse while standing outside a building society in Diss.
The victim was stood outside the Norwich and Peterborough Building Society in the Market Place with friends when he was approached by two men, one of whom verbally abused him.
The two men then continued walking along Mere Street where one of the men was again abusive towards a group of females.
A 35-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the incident at 4pm last Thursday. He has been released on bail until February 22 pending further enquiries.
Contact: Sgt Keith Oldmeadow at Diss police on 101 or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 4 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 5 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 7 'Horrendous' - Norfolk couple stuck in South Africa as Omicron spreads
- 8 Out of control dog attacked and killed sheep, court hears
- 9 Luxury manor for sale with a 'Hobbit house' in the grounds
- 10 Unfinished barn conversion to go up for sale at auction