Man leans out of car and tries to grab woman in Great Yarmouth
A man leant out of his car and tried to grab a woman when she was walking near Northgate Hospital in Great Yarmouth on Sunday morning.
The victim, in her late 30s, was walking along Churchill Road at around 6.50am when a small dark car pulled up near to her.
As she neared the car a man opened the passenger door, leant across and tried to grab her.
The woman pulled away and managed to attract the attention of a dog walker who stayed with her as she walked away.
The car then drove off.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the assault.
Call PC Lynne Prowse on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 3 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 4 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 5 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 6 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 7 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 9 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 10 Ambulance chief: 'I'm sorry.... things will get worse before they get better'