Man killed in New Year’s Day crash at Great Moulton
A 23-year-old man has died after the car he was driving crashed into a stationary vehicle at Great Moulton, near Long Stratton today.
The victim, who has not been named, was driving a blue Honda Civic which was travelling along Carr Lane, Great Moulton, went over a railway bridge when it left the road, went through a hedge and crashed into a stationary Land Rover car.
The driver of the Honda died as a result of multiple injuries sustained in the crash. No-one else was hurt.
Fire crews from Long Stratton and Harleston were called to the crash which happened just before 1am.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the crash, or anyone who saw the Honda Civic being driven before the crash, to contact them on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 7 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 8 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients