Man in his 60s attacked and robbed in Lowestoft as he was walking home
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A man in his 60s was approached from behind and hit on the head during a robbery in Lowestoft.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident which took place on Sunday, October 8, at about 8pm on Mount Pleasant.
The victim was walking home when he was approached from behind and hit on the head. He fell to the floor and the man then had some cash taken from the pocket of the jeans he was wearing.
The victim sustained possible cracked ribs in the incident.
The suspect is described as tall, slim, aged in his late 20s, and was wearing a dark jumper and possibly dark jeans.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witness the incident, has any knowledge of it or saw any suspicious activity at the time should contact DC Lee Cudmore at Lowestoft CID on 101 quoting crime reference 37/65969/17 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 3 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 10 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?