Man in critical condition after falling from back of a pick-up truck in Bradwell
- Credit: PA
A man is in a critical condition in hospital with head injuries after he fell from the back of a pick-up truck.
Police are now appealing for witnesses to the incident, which happened in Bradwell at 11.58pm on Thursday, June 22.
Officers were called to reports that a man had fallen from the back of a Nissan Navara pick-up truck in Kings Drive. He was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital, where he remains in a critical condition.
Three other men, who were in the vehicle at the time of the incident, have been arrested on suspicion of causing serious injury by dangerous driving.
All three, aged in their 20s and from the Great Yarmouth area, remain in police custody.
Anyone with information should contact the Norfolk Constabulary serious collision investigation team on 101.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 3 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 4 'Oh God almighty, this woman!' - Zoom council meeting descends into chaos
- 5 Boss 'gutted' after scenes cut from Ed Balls' Who Do You Think You Are?
- 6 Luxury manor for sale with a 'Hobbit house' in the grounds
- 7 OPINION: Delight when 'all you can eat' restaurants get their comeuppance
- 8 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 9 Mercedes owner clocked doing 113mph on A47 escapes driving ban
- 10 Emma Thompson backs Norwich charity which helped her daughter