Man in critical condition after falling from back of a pick-up truck in Bradwell
- Credit: PA
A man is in a critical condition in hospital with head injuries after he fell from the back of a pick-up truck.
Police are now appealing for witnesses to the incident, which happened in Bradwell at 11.58pm on Thursday, June 22.
Officers were called to reports that a man had fallen from the back of a Nissan Navara pick-up truck in Kings Drive. He was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital, where he remains in a critical condition.
Three other men, who were in the vehicle at the time of the incident, have been arrested on suspicion of causing serious injury by dangerous driving.
All three, aged in their 20s and from the Great Yarmouth area, remain in police custody.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact the Norfolk Constabulary serious collision investigation team on 101.
- 1 Family of missing man informed after body found near lake
- 2 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 3 Chef to reopen major hotel that closed amid financial woes
- 4 Drama as police plane circles villages for missing person
- 5 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 6 Couple who drove from Hull to Norfolk for a walk among lockdown breakers
- 7 'Unsatisfactory and dangerous situation' - Man frustrated by unlit roadwork
- 8 Coronavirus: How busy are our local hospitals?
- 9 Revealed: how many people have had the Covid-19 vaccine where you live
- 10 Police fine 39 second-homers and day-trippers in resort crackdown