Man in 60s injured during attempted robbery in Dereham
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A man in his 60s was injured during an attempted robbery in Dereham.
Police are appealing for information about the incident, which happened on Sunday night.
The victim was walking along Kings Road at approximately 8.45pm when he was approached by another man who demanded his wallet and mobile phone.
The suspect then grabbed the victim but ran off in the direction of Kings Road when a car drove past. Nothing was stolen.
Following the incident, the victim discovered a small cut to his arm which required hospital treatment; however, no weapon was seen.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or anyone with information, should contact DC Ellie Knul at Thetford CID on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 3 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 4 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 5 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 6 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 7 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 10 Councillor accused of making sexist, racist and homophobic jokes online
Do you have a crime story? E mail firstname.lastname@example.org