Man in 20s dies after being found unconscious in road
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 20s has died after being found unconscious in a road near Norwich.
The man, who police say was in his late 20s, was found on Frere Road in Heartsease.
Paramedics and police were called to the incident on Monday, November 18 at about 9.20pm.
The man was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, where he later died.
Police said the incident is not being treated as suspicious and a file would be prepared for the coroner.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 9 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each