Man in his 20s dies in crash
- Credit: Archant
A man his 20s has died after a car crash in west Norfolk.
Police say the collision happened at Fring, between Docking and Dersingham, at around 8.45pm on Friday, January 25.
It involved a silver Chevrolet Matiz, which was travelling along Docking Road towards Fring.
Emergency services attended but the driver of the Matiz, a man in his 20s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The road was closed while initial enquiries were carried out and reopened around 3am on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Police would like to hear from anyone who saw the collision, particularly anyone who saw the driving manner of the Matiz prior to the incident or may have dash camera footage of the incident.
Any witnesses should contact Sgt Adrian Hales at the roads armed policing team at Acle on 101 quoting incident reference 505 of January 25 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 3 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 4 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 7 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend