Man in his 20s dies in crash
- Credit: Archant
A man his 20s has died after a car crash in west Norfolk.
Police say the collision happened at Fring, between Docking and Dersingham, at around 8.45pm on Friday, January 25.
It involved a silver Chevrolet Matiz, which was travelling along Docking Road towards Fring.
Emergency services attended but the driver of the Matiz, a man in his 20s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The road was closed while initial enquiries were carried out and reopened around 3am on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Police would like to hear from anyone who saw the collision, particularly anyone who saw the driving manner of the Matiz prior to the incident or may have dash camera footage of the incident.
Any witnesses should contact Sgt Adrian Hales at the roads armed policing team at Acle on 101 quoting incident reference 505 of January 25 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 3 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich