Man taken to hospital after being hit by car
- Credit: Archant
A man has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car in a Norfolk town.
The incident, which involved a Vauxhall Mokka, happened at 9.50am on Wednesday on the junction of Kerridge Way and Norwich Road in Holt.
Norfolk police said the man involved had been injured and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH) by ambulance.
The East of England Ambulance Service said: "We sent one ambulance and crews treated a male patient at the scene before transporting him to Norfolk and Norwich Hospital for further assessment and care."
The road was closed by police while they dealt with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Police re opened the road at 11.30am.
More to follow.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation