Man grabbed nine-year-old near north Suffolk village community centre
Schoolgirls aged nine and 11 were approached by a man offering a lift to school near a north Suffolk village community centre.
In the first incident, a nine-year-old girl was walking near the centre in Hinderclay Road, Rickinghall on Wednesday shortly after 8am when she noticed a man sitting in a parked car who got out and offered her a lift before grabbing her wrists.
However, she was able to get free and walk off.
Police would like to speak to a man described as white, aged between 40 and 50, 5ft 11ins tall with a tanned complexion and a long scar on the right side of his face running from the ear to jaw.
He had a long moustache and long black straight hair tied in a ponytail.
You may also want to watch:
He was wearing a dark blue hooded top with white lettering on the back, baggy light grey trousers and light brown boots. He was also said to have a black glove on one hand with silver studs across the wrist, square dark tinted glasses, a skull and crossbones earring in one ear and was carrying a brown leather bag.
Police have also described a car they would like to trace as a dark blue people carrier with sliding doors and tinted windows at the rear, described as 'dirty and old looking.'
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 3 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 4 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 5 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 6 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 7 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 8 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'
- 9 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 10 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
In the second incident, three girls aged 11 were walking in the same street shortly after 8am when a man ahead of them asked if they would like a lift.
Police would like to speak to a white man, aged late 30s or early 40s and 6ft tall with 'messy' brown dreadlocks tied up at the back of his head.
He was wearing a long tan coloured raincoat, jeans and black work boots and was seen with a woman prior to the incident who is described as white, aged in her early 20s with shoulder length dark brown hair, between 5ft 8ins and 5ft 10ins tall and wearing a long-sleeved purple top and blue jeans.
Anyone with information in relation to these incidents should phone Suffolk Police on 101 quoting the crime numbers ST/12/3446 and ST/12/3445.