Man from Great Yarmouth area dies after falling from pick-up truck in Bradwell
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
A 28-year-old man who fell from the back of a pick-up truck in Bradwell last week has died in hospital.
At 11.58pm on Thursday. June 22, emergency services were alerted to reports of a man falling from the back of a Nissan Navara on Kings Drive in Bradwell, near Great Yarmouth.
A man had suffered serious head injuries in the incident and was rushed to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge for further treatment.
He died in the morning on Monday, June 26, and was from the Great Yarmouth area.
Three men - all in their 20s - were arrested in connection with the incident and have since been released under investigation, while enquiries continue.
The men, who were in the vehicle at the time - were arrested on suspicion of causing serious injury by dangerous driving.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody who witnessed the incident or may have seen the truck prior should contact the Norfolk Constabulary Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 7 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 8 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 9 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 10 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab