Man from Great Yarmouth area dies after falling from pick-up truck in Bradwell
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
A 28-year-old man who fell from the back of a pick-up truck in Bradwell last week has died in hospital.
At 11.58pm on Thursday. June 22, emergency services were alerted to reports of a man falling from the back of a Nissan Navara on Kings Drive in Bradwell, near Great Yarmouth.
A man had suffered serious head injuries in the incident and was rushed to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge for further treatment.
He died in the morning on Monday, June 26, and was from the Great Yarmouth area.
Three men - all in their 20s - were arrested in connection with the incident and have since been released under investigation, while enquiries continue.
The men, who were in the vehicle at the time - were arrested on suspicion of causing serious injury by dangerous driving.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody who witnessed the incident or may have seen the truck prior should contact the Norfolk Constabulary Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre