Man freed from car after crash in Attleborough
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
Firefighters freed a man in his 50s from an overturned car following a crash.
One fire crew from Attleborough and two fire crews from Wymondham attended the crash on the A11, at the Stag roundabout, in Attleborough.
The Honda Civic was the only vehicle involved in the crash that happened at around 4am.
The car left the road and ended up on its roof on top of the roundabout.
Firefighters used hydraulic rescue equipment to free a man in his 50s from the Honda Civic.
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance officer and ambulance crew treated him for a minor head injury and back pain.
He was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer