Man dies in A11 crash at Larling
An investigation has been launched after a man died in a crash on the A11 last night.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the collision at around 10.15pm.
A silver VW Golf left the southbound carriageway at Larling, between Thetford and Attleborough, which went own an embankment through trees and into a ditch.
The male driver was pronounced dead at the scene.
The road was closed until 2am this morning whilst a collision investigation got underway.
You may also want to watch:
Officers want to speak to anyone who was travelling in the area at the time and may have witnessed this collision, contact PC Richard Syrett at Wymondham Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea