Man in 30s dies after car crashes into house in South Walsham
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 30s has died after his car crashed into a house in the early hours of this morning in South Walsham.
His black Vauxhall Corsa came off Panxworth Road and crashed into a property at around 12.40am on Sunday, January 2.
Emergency services attended and the driver was pronounced dead at the scene.
Significant damage was caused to the property, but no one inside was injured.
Panxworth Road was closed while initial scene investigations were carried out and re-opened around 8.40am.
Officers want to hear from anyone who may have information concerning the driving manner of the Corsa prior to the crash or motorists with any relevant dash cam footage of the vehicle.
Anyone with information should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Wymondham on 101 or email SCIU@norfolk.police.uk.
- 1 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 4 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 5 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 6 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 7 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 8 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 9 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 10 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears