Man critical after Thetford stabbing
A man is in a critical condition after being stabbed in the early hours of this morning.
Police were called to Croxton Road in Thetford at 12.20am today (Monday) to reports of a man with serious injuries.
The 41-year-old was taken to Papworth Hospital in Cambridge where he was in a critical but stable condition.
A 40-year-old woman, who is believed to be known to the man, was arrested in connection with the incident and taken to Bury St Edmunds Investigation Centre for questioning.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 10 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered