Man collapses at B & M store in Norwich
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Emergency services were called to the B & M store on Mile Cross Lane this afternoon after a man suffered a cardiac arrest.
The East of England Ambulance Service were called to the scene at 12.15pm after reports a man had collapsed.
An ambulance crew, an ambulance officer and a medical response car from the East Anglian Air Ambulance were in attendance alongside police and a fire crew from Earlham.
The man, believed to be in his 60s, had suffered a cardiac arrest and was unconscious and not breathing.
Crews, who were on the scene within three and a half minutes, were able to resuscitate the man at the scene and he was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
It is believed he is in a serious condition.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers