Man charged with serious sexual offences
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
A 77-year-old Norfolk man has been charged with serious sexual offences involving a child.
Kenneth Wells formerly of Bracken Dale, Leicester, has been charged with indecent assault and serious sexual assault against a boy under the age of 16.
The offences, in the main, are alleged to have taken place in the mid-1970s at various locations in Norfolk and one offence outside of the county.
Wells was charged on Thursday, July 3 and will appear at Norwich Magistrate's Court on Friday, July 18 July.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 7 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 8 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR