Man charged with possession of cannabis with intent to supply in Lowestoft
- Credit: Nick Butcher
An 18-year-old Lowestoft man has been charged with possession of cannabis with intent to supply – after being detained by officers.
Zac Adams, of Romany Lane, appeared before magistrates this morning (Tuesday).
Police were on patrol in Melbourne Road at about 10.30am yesterday – when a man ran away from officers.
He was detained in an alleyway nearby and police seized a quantity of cannabis.
The man was arrested and charged with possession of the class B drug with intent to supply.
You may also want to watch:
He was detained in custody and appeared before Norwich Magistrates this morning.
He has now been remanded in custody ahead of his next court appearance.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Queuing for petrol - a tale as old as time