Man bailed following Great Yarmouth assault
A man arrested following an assault on two people in Great Yarmouth has been bailed pending further inquiries.
The 26-year-old Great Yarmouth man was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm after the incident, believed to have happened around 7pm on Saturday at a house in Albion Road.
Emergency services found two men injured inside the property.
One suffered cuts to his head. The second suffered serious head injuries and remains in a critical condition at Addenbrooke's Hospital.
The house is still sealed off while inquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Police are continuing to appeal for information about a laptop, which is missing from the property. It is described as a Toshiba make, possibly dark in colour, and has a crab as its screensaver.
Anyone with information, who saw any suspicious activity in the area or has knowledge of the incident is asked to call the Norfolk and Suffolk Major Investigation Team on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 3 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 4 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 5 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 6 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 7 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 9 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 10 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month