Man attempts to ride horse through McDonalds drive-thru in Beccles
- Credit: Twitter user: @Jasondigital
A McDonalds branch in Beccles said neigh to a customer who attempted to ride through the drive-thru on horseback.
An unknown man was captured on camera attempting to order a coffee from the McDonalds drive-thru on Norwich Road in Beccles - on a horse.
The customer was refused service by drive-thru staff at the branch of the fast food chain.
A bemused eyewitness said: 'I heard the horse trot up and then a lady who worked at McDonalds came out to tell the rider her couldn't go through.
'Eventually he tied up his horse outside and went in to get some coffee.'
You may also want to watch:
They added: 'A little while later he came out with a latte and rode off across a field with his drink in his hand.'
Twitter user @JasonDigital shared a photo of the incident with the caption 'Must be time for Monopoly...'
• Have you spotted this horse in Beccles? Share it on our new Beccles Facebook group
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 8 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
• Do you have a quirky East Anglian story? Email firstname.lastname@example.org