Man attacked and robbed on Lowestoft cycle path
- Credit: IAN BURT
A 23-year-old man was attacked and robbed of his mobile phone and wallet on the cycle path at the back of Cleveland Road in Lowestoft at about 10.40pm on Wednesday.
The victim was walking down steps at Horn Hill when he heard someone shout at him.
He continued to walk down the footpath towards Beaconsfield Road but was then struck on the back of the head. He was knocked to the ground and his white Blackberry phone fell from his pocket.
This was picked up by one of three males who were standing near him. The 23-year-old was then assaulted again before one of the males took his black leather wallet, containing cash and cards, from a pocket.
The victim suffered a bump to his head and red marks to his back.
You may also want to watch:
The three males were are white. One was aged in his mid-teens, 6ft, of skinny build and was wearing a dark coloured top with a thick white stripe down each arm and dark coloured bottoms.
The other two were in their late teens to early 20s and one was wearing white trainers.
- 1 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 2 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 3 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 4 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 5 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 6 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 7 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 8 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 9 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 10 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
The three males were last seen walking off towards Beaconsfield Road.
Anyone with information should call Det Con Winchester at Lowestoft CID on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously if required, on 0800 555 111.