Man assessed by paramedics after crash in Oulton Broad
- Credit: Colin Finch
Emergency services were called after two cars crashed in Oulton Broad this morning (Tuesday).
A man in his 60s was assessed by paramedics after a Citroen Nemo and Vauxhall Tigra collided on Gorleston Road.
However, the man did not require any further treatment and was sent home.
Recovery services had cleared the road by about 8am.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 5 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers