Man arrested on suspicion of supplying cannabis in Lowestoft
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
A 23-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of supplying cannabis after police carried out a search warrant.
Officers from the Lowestoft-based East Scorpion team went into a property on Haward Street at about 7.15am this morning (Tuesday).
They found a quantity of cannabis and paraphernalia including grinders, scales and grip seal bags.
A number of phones and SIM cards were also seized.
The man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of possession and supply of the drug.
He was taken into custody where he will be interviewed in connection with the finds.
- 1 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 2 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 3 Row erupts after dozens of trees aligning footpath chopped down
- 4 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 6 Christmas lights switch-on cancelled due to forecasted high winds
- 7 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 8 Fire crews tackle large barn blaze
- 9 Primary pupil sexually assaulted on way to school
- 10 Significant damage to church after metal stolen from roof