Man arrested on suspicion of possession of cannabis with intent to supply in Lowestoft
A 19-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of possession of cannabis with intent to supply after plain clothes officers stopped three people in Lowestoft.
The officers went to speak with the three men in Beaconsfield Road, Kirkley on February 9 – but the teenage man ran away.
A police spokesman said: 'He was pursued on foot and was detained a short time later in Grosvenor Road. A quantity of cannabis, scales, a mobile phone and several hundred pounds in cash were seized.'
The 19-year-old was taken into police custody where he was interviewed about possession of cannabis with intent to supply and on suspicion of money laundering.
He has now been bailed to return to police on April 13, pending further inquiries.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 5 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 6 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 7 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 8 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 9 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
- 10 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash