Man arrested on suspicion of drink driving after teenage girl hit by car in Wymondham
- Credit: Archant
A 39-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of drink driving after a teenage girl was hit by a car in Wymondham.
It happened shortly before 8pm near the junction of Harts Farm Road with Fairland Street.
The girl was taken to hospital with a suspected broken leg.
Police and the ambulance service were called to the scene.
A Norfolk police spokesperson confirmed a man was arrested and was taken into custody for questioning.
- 1 Driver caught hitting speeds of 119mph on A47
- 2 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 3 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 4 PICTURES: The best-dressed punters at Fakenham Ladies Day
- 5 Fake chefs deliver out-of-date lasagne to Carrow Road ahead of Spurs clash
- 6 Investigation closed after cash stolen from popular attraction
- 7 Where the streets have no cars... the community that banned the school run
- 8 More cameras could be on way to fine law-breaking Norfolk motorists
- 9 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 10 Crash closes part of B1145 in west Norfolk