Man arrested for drink driving after car flips on to roof in Gorleston
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
A man has been charged with drink driving after a car crash in Gorleston.
Jack George, 26, of Cormorant Way, Bradwell was arrested at the scene of a crash in the early hours of Monday morning.
He was later charged and then bailed to appear before Great Yarmouth Magistrates' Court on Wednesday, September 13.
The emergency services were called to reports of a crash in New College Close, Gorleston on August 14 just before 1.30am.
Upon arrival police found a white Audi S5 had flipped onto its roof and hit two parked vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
A Ford Fiesta and a Toyota Yaris, suffered 'significant damage' according to a police spokesman.
All three vehicles had to be taken away by a recovery vehicles, and police remained on the scene for five hours.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 4 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 5 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 6 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 9 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 10 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
Crews from Great Yarmouth fire station were also called by the police as a precaution to make sure the vehicles were safe.