Man arrested for drink driving after morning crash near Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
A 23-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crashing his BMW car into a wall near Lowestoft this morning.
Police were called to Lowestoft Road in Blundeston at about 7.15am by a member of the public.
A police spokesman said the driver was out of the vehicle when they arrived and appeared to be uninjured.
The road was blocked by the single vehicle collision and was cleared shortly before 9am.
The man was found to be over the drink drive limit and taken into custody in Great Yarmouth.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 6 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 7 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 8 A47 opens 18 hours after HGV overturns in crash with car
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash