Man arrested after crashing into three stationary vehicles in Diss
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
A man has been arrested after crashing into three stationary vehicles whilst being 'unfit' to drive.
Police said the man suffered a head injury during the incident, which happened on Uplands Way in Diss.
Two fire crews, an ambulance and police attended the scene at around 1am on Monday, April 8.
A police spokesman said the driver, whose injury was not thought to be serious, was arrested for being unfit to drive through drink and drugs.
The investigation is still ongoing, police said.
You may also want to watch:
• Do you have photographs of the damage? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 7 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 8 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker