Man arrested after brawl in Hemsby
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2010
A man has been arrested after more than 30 people were involved in a brawl in Seaview Road, Hemsby.
It comes after a fight broke out at half-time of the England - Russia game on June 11, shortly after 8.45pm.
Several people were injured and some required hospital treatment, and police issued a witness appeal asking to speak to anyone who saw a man leaving the scene in a white Ford Transit van.
A 30-year-old man from the Gorleston area has been arrested on suspicion of assault GBH, public order offences and possession of an offensive weapon and has been released on bail until Thursday 28 July 2016 while enquiries continue.
• Officers are still keen to speak with anyone who witnessed the incident or anyone with information. DC Ricki Peake from Norfolk Police's Safeguarding Hub is the investigating officer and can be contacted on 101.
You may also want to watch:
• Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or via their online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 9 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 10 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs