Man and woman seriously injured in crash
- Credit: Archant
A man and woman have suffered serious injuries after a crash on a road in north Norfolk.
Police were called to the scene of a crash on the B1150 Norwich Road at Horstead at 1.30pm on January 19.
A white Peugeot Partner was involved in a collision with a grey VW Golf.
The driver of the Peugeot, a man in his 60s, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital with serious leg injuries, whilst the driver of the Golf, a woman in her 50s, was also taken to hospital with serious arm, leg and chest injuries.
Police are appealing for information from anybody who may have witnessed the collision, the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the incident, or has dashcam footage.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody with information should contact PC Andrew McDonnell at Acle Roads Policing on 101 quoting incident number 178 of Sunday, January 19.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation