Man, 61, suffers cut forehead in Gorleston assault
A 61-year-old man was assaulted by two young men as he enjoyed an afternoon walk on New Year's Day.
The man was left with a cut to his forehead after the attack at Cliff Hill in Gorleston, between 5.30pm and 6pm.
He had been walking along near the hotel when he was approached by the two – described as in their late teens to twenties – and struck in the face.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the assault and are asking anyone with information about the offenders to call PC Steve Hughes at Gorleston on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 5 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 6 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 7 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 8 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 9 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 10 Former village pub for sale as home