Man, 37, released without charge after double murders at Suffolk caravan park
A 37-year-old man who was arrested in connection with the murder of two men at a Suffolk caravan park has been released without charge.
David Castell, 29, and Shane Hill, 20, were shot dead at Willow Park, Beck Row, near Mildenhall, on Tuesday March 15.
Provisional post mortem examinations results that both died from gunshot wounds.
Suffolk police have made a series of arrests over the killings over recent months and their inquiries are continuing.
A spokesman said a 37-year-old man from Cambridgeshire has now been released without charge.
You may also want to watch:
Three other men remain on police bail in connection with the murders.
Two men from Mildenhall - aged 28 and 25 - have been re-bailed until October 25.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 5 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 6 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 7 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 10 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
A 40-year-old man - also from Mildenhall - is due to return to police on September 21.